What Are the Benefits of Mindfulness for Children?
Mindfulness practice can have many benefits. Research has shown that mindfulness exercises can help children:
- Feel peaceful & tranquil
- Fall asleep more easily
- Cope with stress & anxiety
- Increase focus & concentration
- Improve relationships
- Handle difficult emotions
- Develop creativity & imagination
- Learn to quiet themselves
Here at Mindfulness for Kids, we offer effective resources for children to develop healthy responses to everyday stresses at school or at home.
Our exercises and activities are designed to help children with diverse attention spans and learning styles, and help children feel comforted in stressful or new situations.